"Integrating the family and business by customising our services to your unique need."
Corporate governance refers to the structures and processes for the direction and control of a family business. It concerns the relationship amongst the management, board of directors, controlling shareholders, minority shareholders, and other shareholders. It contributes to sustainable economic development by enhancing the performance of the family business and increases their access to outside capital.
Family Business Advisers corporate governance services include;
- Overseeing decision making related to the overall strategy of the company including;
- Long-term strategic decisions
- Large investment decisions
- Mergers and/or acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Appointment of senior management
- Evaluating management performance and following-up on implementation of strategies discussed.
- Fostering relationships between shareholders, board members, and the managers.